** The Faithful Life Planner is estimated to ship in early December.**
Want to start your day with God and plan your day according to His leading?
The Faithful Life Planner combines a quiet time journal + a weekly planner into ONE resource to help you live the life God has planned for you.
With purposeful pauses and intentional prompts built right into the planner AND the tools you need to keep track of your day-to-day lists and schedules, the Faithful Life Planner is about to become your new favorite resource.
The Faithful Life Planner is a devotional planner, weekly agenda, and to-do list all wrapped up into one weekly planner for the woman who wants to trade her plans for God's.
The Faithful Life Planner will help you slow down and create space in your life to be in the Word, grow in prayer, and really focus on the things that matter.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
DESIGN FEATURES of the Faithful Life Planner ::
- Guided prompts to discover and record your 2021 purpose
- 2021 & 2022 Years at a Glance Calendars with lines under each month 🙌🏼
- Monthly Overview Calendars with space for notes 🗒
- Purposeful Pauses :: with prompts for reflection and resetting
- Sermon Notes :: Whether you're worshipping at church or listening to a podcast message at home, space is given to take notes on the weekly message. ⛪️
- Personal Time with God :: Flexible space is given to journal your personal quiet time with God. Write out your prayers, note what God is teaching you or how He is speaking each day, and/or write out Scripture. 🙏🏼
Weekly Planner Spread :: The dated weekly planner spread includes
- Daily, vertical columns with space for renewing your mind, giving thanks, appointments, to-dos, etc.
- Notes section
- Daily habit tracker
- Scripture and devotional quotes on every week
- Intentional Planning :: Pray, plan, and gain perspective for the days ahead using our monthly and weekly perspective pages.
- Quarterly Goal Setting :: to help you stay on track with the plans to which God has called you.
- Year end reflection :: helping you see all the ways God has worked
- Extra notes pages with a faint dot grid for doodling, prayer, planning, lists, or however you prefer to use this space.
- ✨ NEW THIS YEAR -- Bible Reading Tracker to keep track of what you've read, memorized, or studied through the year.
- ✨ NEW THIS YEAR -- monthly page for "Projects, Plans + Prayers," giving you more space to pray, plan and dream!
- Dated 12-month Layout (January - December 2021)
- Approximately 7.75" x 9.25" (including the coil), 1" thick
- Golden Floral cover = Durable, Matte Laminate Hard Cover (with rounded corners 🙌🏼)
- Midnight, Ocean, and Graphite covers = Durable, Fabric Hard Cover (with rounded corners)
- ✨ NEW THIS YEAR -- Thick 120 gsm White Paper
- Gold Foil Detail on Front and Back Covers
- Colorful, sturdy Mylar tabs
- Elastic Enclosure Band
- Gold Coil Wire-O Binding
- Double Pocket in the back
- Weekly Agenda + Weekly Time with God
- Weekly Sermon Notes
- Full Month Calendars
- Bible Verses + Faith Quotes throughout
- Minimalist Design
- Prayerfully designed in the USA and imported responsibly
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FAITHFUL LIFE PLANNER CARE
Every Faithful Life Planner is carefully crafted by hand. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear on your planner including discoloration or flaking on the gold foil. This is part of the normal wear of a printed, handcrafted, gold foil product.
We understand that committing to a planner is a big decision, and we want you to feel confident with your purchase. Please take the time to review all our photos and videos in detail, as well as to confirm that the size and dimensions will suit your needs.
All planner sales, unless damaged or defective, are final. No cancellations, returns or exchanges can be accepted once your order has been placed.
Quality control is extremely important to us, so while extremely rare, if your planner arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us at email@example.com by January 5 so that we can take care of it.
The 2021 Faithful Life Planners are estimated to ship in early December.
Each Faithful Life Planner is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a cardboard shipping box to limit damage in shipping.
Packages are typically shipped via USPS or UPS. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. We will e-mail you a tracking number to watch for your package, but UPS / USPS does not provide us with different information than they provide you through the tracking number.
I’m a planner girl through and through. Just love to write it all out on paper! When I came across this planner that helped me organize my thoughts and also grow my relationship with the Lord, I was hooked. Love it so much!
My husband will be the first to tell you that I am like a child waiting for Christmas morning after I order my Faithful Life planner each year. There is a giddiness that I cannot explain as I wait for it to arrive - no other planner has ever done that for me. Before I ordered my first one three years ago, I spent two weeks researching Christian planners. What made this one stand out for me are the many prompts to help me pray for the new year. It has a place to set quarterly goals, how to organize my life for a month at a time (including creating a prayer list, what I'm going to trust God for, making a list of relationships I want to invest in, and the biggest for me which is Where to Say No). I love the fact that I have a place for my sermon notes, a way to grow my relationship with God and with others where I can also keep the Family Calendar. I am super excited about the 2021 Faithful Life Planner and am already counting down the days until it ships :)
I LOVE this planner! I’ve been using it during my quiet/devotion time and at the end of the day to journal prayer reminders and gratitude. This planner is so beautiful! Weekly scriptures and quotes keep you inspired. There are also goal setting pages! Overall, this is an amazing journal!
I LOVE this journal! I have been using it during my quiet/devotion time. I love the note sections and the reminders to document what was great about each day. I am also Using it as a gratitude journal and to track prayers. It makes an amazing gift also!
I have to be honest. This is my first time ordering and using the planner. I saw the reveal of the new covers and listened to what Erica was saying about the reason why she created it and it just spoke to what I have been trying to achieve personally. I look forward to using the Faithful Life Planner in 2021!