Want to start your day with God and plan your day according to His leading?
The Faithful Life Planner combines a quiet time journal + a weekly planner into ONE resource to help you live the life God has planned for you.
With purposeful pauses and intentional prompts built right into the planner AND the tools you need to keep track of your day-to-day lists and schedules, the Faithful Life Planner is about to become your new favorite resource.
The Faithful Life Planner is a devotional planner, weekly agenda, and to-do list all wrapped up into one weekly planner for the woman who wants to trade her plans for God's.
The Faithful Life Planner will help you slow down and create space in your life to be in the Word, grow in prayer, and really focus on the things that matter.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
DESIGN FEATURES of the Faithful Life Planner ::
- Guided prompts to discover and record your 2020 purpose
- 2020 & 2021 Years at a Glance Calendars with lines under each month 🙌🏼
- Monthly Calendarswith space for notes 🗒
- Purposeful Pauses :: with prompts for reflection and resetting
- Sermon Notes :: Whether you're worshipping at church or listening to a podcast message at home, space is given to take notes on the weekly sermon. ⛪️
- Personal Time with God :: Flexible space is given to journal your personal quiet time with God. Write out your prayers, note what God is teaching you or how He is speaking each day, and/or write out Scripture. 🙏🏼
Weekly Planner Spread:: The dated weekly planner spread includes
- Daily vertical columns with space for renewing your mind, giving thanks, appointments, to-dos, etc.
- Notes section
- Daily habit tracker
- Scripture and devotional quotes on every week
- Intentional Planning :: Pray, plan, and gain perspective for the days ahead using our monthly and weekly perspective pages.
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Year end reflectionhelping you see all the ways God has worked
- Extra notes pageswith a faint dot grid for doodling, prayer, planning, lists, or however you prefer to use this space.
- Dated 12-month Layout (January - December 2020)
- Approximately 7.75" x 9.25" (including the coil), 1" thick
- Floral cover = Durable, Matte Laminate Hard Cover (with rounded corners 🙌🏼)
- Aqua and Charcoal covers = Durable, Fabric Hard Cover (with rounded corners)
- Thick 100 gsm White Paper (approximately 60-70 lb weight)
- Gold Foil Detail on Front and Back Covers
- Colorful, sturdy Mylar tabs
- Elastic Enclosure Band
- Gold Coil Wire-O Binding
- Weekly Agenda + Weekly Time with God
- Weekly Sermon Notes
- Full Month Calendars
- Double Pocket in the back
- Bible Verses + Faith Quotes throughout
- Minimalist Design
- Prayerfully designed in the USA and imported responsibly
FAITHFUL LIFE PLANNER CARE
Every Faithful Life Planner is carefully crafted by hand. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear on your planner including discoloration or flaking on the gold foil. This is part of the normal wear of a printed, handcrafted, gold foil product.
We understand that committing to a planner is a big decision, and we want you to feel confident with your purchase. Please take the time to review all our photos and videos in detail, as well as to confirm that the size and dimensions will suit your needs.
All planner sales, unless damaged or defective, are final. No cancellations, returns or exchanges can be accepted once your order has been placed.
Quality control is extremely important to us, so while extremely rare, if your planner arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 5 so that we can take care of it.
The 2020 Faithful Life Planners are estimated to ship in early-November of this year, but if it is possible to ship them to you earlier, we will do so! Our goal for customer service is to always under-promise and over deliver. 😀
Each Faithful Life Planner is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a cardboard shipping box to limit damage in shipping. Packages are typically shipped via USPS or UPS. As soon as your shipment is in the hands of a postal carrier, we are no longer in control. We will e-mail you a tracking number, to watch for your package but UPS / USPS does not provide us with different information than they provide you through the tracking number.